Wednesday, March 10, 2010

im ready, i think.

So, I asked Ms Zhang about my idea. She told me something completely different to what I was going to do. Something about way too much variables. (Yes, Ms Zhang, I WAS listening at the time...) Oh, I remember I'm using sugar water to grow them. Anyways, I also remember, something about the percentage from 10% gradually decreasing to 1%, each day.

Hmm, so I basically, am to grow these seeds with sugar water and slowly each time I add the sugar water, it will be decreasing in amount. I shall also go and research on the effects of sugar water.

Yay, now i have to find my daisy seeds, find what I am actually supposed to do with the practical and I'm ready to roll!

2 comments:

  1. shirley, it says you posted at half past 3 in the morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fix up your time stamps Shirley! Also, you need to make sure that you read everything that I send to you, including information about what will be marked!

    The project looks good, so feel free to start when you like!

    ReplyDelete